Ferrosilicon nonoxidizing metallic-aggregate dry-shake surface hardener
How does MasterTop 210COR work?
MasterTop 210COR is a ferrosilicon nonoxidizing metallic-aggregate surface hardener. It is ideal for industrial floors requiring added abrasion and impact resistance where moisture or humidity may be a factor. MasterTop 210COR is also available in a light reflective formula.
- When metallic-aggregate surface hardeners must withstand wet conditions
- For commercial and industrial floors subject to deicing salts
- Where light-reflective flooring is desired
- Floors subject to heavy or frequent traffic
- Salt-storage facilities
- Multi-purpose sporting facilities
- Recreational facilities
What are the unique features of MasterTop 210COR?
- Ready to use
- Abrasion resistance 3 – 4 times greater than mineral-aggregate hardeners and toppings
- Impact resistance is twice that of plain concrete
- Application rates from 1.5 to 2.5 lbs/ft2 (7.3 to 12.2 kg/m2)
- Smooth or slip-resistant finishes
- Greater surface density than concrete
- Light reflective
- Specially sized and graded ferrosilicon metallic aggregate
What are the benefits of MasterTop 210COR?
- Improves the wear of concrete surfaces
- Will not rust or corrode floors even in constantly wet conditions
- No jobsite measuring or mixing required
- Handles heavy and frequent traffic
- Ideal for loading and shipping environments
- Adaptable to varying jobsite conditions and performance requirements
- Suitable for a variety of flooring needs
- Decreases penetration by oils and chemicals; makes maintenance easier and less expensive
- Conserves energy; increases the light-reflectivity of floors
- Provides consistent finishing characteristics and uniformity from lot-to-lot?