MasterKure CC 200WB
Water-based, modified acrylic curing, sealing, and dust proofing compound
How does MasterKure CC 200WB work?
MasterKure CC 200WB is a water-based, acrylic liquid polymer. It is recommended for use on new or existing concrete floors as classified in ACI Guide 302, Table 1.1.
- Interior and exterior
- Horizontal and vertical
- Odor-sensitive locations
What are the unique features of MasterKure CC 200WB?
- Solvent-free for reduced odor
- Water-based for reduced VOC content
- VOC compliant for EPA and most regional jurisdictions
- Compatible with most carpet and tile adhesives
What are the benefits of MasterKure CC 200WB?
- Ensures high curing efficiency allowing concrete to attain its full strength potential
- Reduces surface absorption and dusting of concrete for easier cleaning and maintenance
- Retains moisture in concrete to minimize shrinkage cracking?